skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kids, Kids, and MORE kids!
Great pic of Abby, Kobe and Ashley, at their "picnic" of snacks.
Oh wow, brennan's actually looking!!!
Great pics of Kobe, Chase, and Molly, but again, brennan not looking!
Yeh!!! brennan finally looking.
Just a few kids watching a movie!
*
*
How can you say no to a face like that - this is my cousin's little girl, Molly. We've had lots of fun at our house lately - lots of playmates for Kobe and Brennan (although he doesn't like anyone his size right now except for pushing around). I have the privilege of watching my friends girls about once a week whom are the same age as my boys, and play so well (except brennan). And then last weekend we had my cousins two little ones all weekend. It actually went very well - but I don't think troy and I will be having two more kids anytime soon! Plus we had an adorable little puppy staying with us, and it's a good think she was adorable, because the potty thing did not go well at our house (could it have been that fact that we had 4 kids?). Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the puppy, Liberty Bell was her name. Libby was fun - but I had no idea how much work a dog is. Wow! Good lesson for mommy! I'll stick with kids for now.