9.18.2009

Kobe's first day of Preschool #2

Wednesday Kobe went to his first day of second year preschool, that means he gets to go mon/wed/friday - 3 days in one week, he is sooo excited, and sooo ready for it. He's definitely getting bored at home, he needs to be challenged and misses his friends. We are so excited he has the same class/teachers as last year and even a lot of the same kids - especially his best buds samantha, evie, and Zach.
So I dropped him off at school, and with no hesitation he jumped out of the car, he new exactly what to do and where to go from last year. Mommy, on the other hand was sure she wouldn't cry this year, but sure enough, the tears came - I think I just realized how grown up he's become, how much he already doesn't need me - I know, I know, only more of that to come. At least I still have Brennan, for awhile . . . speaking of Brennan, it is now 2:45, and he is refusing to nap for the first time ever, and daddy won't be home until after bedtime - it's going to be a long one.