3.03.2009

Police Visitor

I didn't get you too excited with that title, did I ??  It is community helpers week at Kobe's preschool, so today they had a police visitor.  Along with that they made police man hats, they were sOOOO adorable, I just had to take a pic and share!  They also got a Lakeville policeman badge sticker!  All I could get out of Kobe was something about tazering animals.  :)  Kobe has really been having an issue understanding death - and to top it off, today there was a funeral at his school/church - I've tried to explain that normally people go to heaven/die when they are old like his great grandparents - but now Kobe insists I'm going to heaven when I'm 35.  Last month it was troy going to heaven when he turns 38, and last week in the car he said everyone goes to heaven when they turn 31!