3.11.2009

Wisconsin Dells Getaway

Brennan on the water slide, setting the trend. A luggage cart is so much fun!! Brennan enjoying the water fountain. Brennan playing with water spout. Kobe and Brennan in the water swing. Kobe became very brave in the water (perfect timing for swimming lessons)! Mommy, Brennan, and Kobe all in a tub, floating down the lazy river.
*
This past weekend we got another one of our christmas presents - we got to stay at a resort in Wisconsin Dells filled with waterparks.  I must admit, I never thought I'd love it as much as I did - of course the boys couldn't get enough!! - Brennan would kick and scream when we had to go to the room, and as soon as anyone would get a suit on to go to the waterparks, brennan would run and grab his suit and shoes, and whine until someone put it on - he was so afraid he wouldn't get to go with!  I think the pictures tell the rest.  Thanks mom and dad!  And thanks to everyone for helping with the boys - troy had to leave a day early to go to SC for a golf outing with his dad/brother and is now sunburnt and enjoying 75 degree weather!!