5.23.2010

Grandma K

camera timers . . . wonderful!
Do we look alike? I get told we do . .
The boys and their great grandma!
On Thursday morning the boys and mommy headed out again . . . this time to green bay. My grandma, which makes her the boys great grandma lives near green bay. The boys did amazing for 5 hours in the car alone with mommy (I have to admit I was nervous) - part of that is thanks to their wonderful christmas gift of DVD players which are kept only for really long trips!! We had a perfect little visit with grandma Krass - the boys helped her with her 100 piece puzzle (I think she was amazed they actually could put it together so quickly), then we left for supper and came back for another hour. Grandma just sat back and smiled - enjoying watching the boys play with their electronic toys, which she probably has no clue what they're doing. We love you so much grandma.
Next, we headed to my aunt lynn's, just an hour away, which she so graciously opened her home to us and always makes us feel so special. The boys got to check out some cows (they live on a farm milking 1200 cows!), and saw lots of tractors, loved jumping on the trampoline, and playing with their second cousins. Thank you so much aunt lynn.
As you can see above - Brennan is ready to get back into the routine with his 3 hour naps - which began today!! Aren't those lashes precious?